The Delta Program is searching for a Program Facilitator (link to full job description) to join our team, which is a small, energized group committed to implementing effective teaching and research mentoring practices for diverse student audiences.
We are looking for someone excited to facilitate and coordinate our Research Mentor Training Program (RMT) for graduate student and postdoctoral participants. Using a foundation of evidence-based and culturally-responsive mentoring practices, this position will help participants develop the skills to become excellent research mentors in their current and future roles. Learner-centered and inclusive approaches are woven throughout our programs, and we seek a colleague who is passionate about fostering and promoting values of diversity and equity in this work.
What do we value?
- Cultivating diversity and inclusion in the classroom and the workplace
- Evidence-based mentoring and teaching practices
- Building meaningful relationships
- A healthy work–life balance for our team and our participants
What can you expect working with us?
- A good mix of independent and collaborative projects
- Opportunities to innovate our programs and grow professionally
- Functional and flexible work environment
- Encouraging and helpful feedback on your ideas
- Support as you grow into this role and make it your own
Apply here by March 21.