The Ups and Downs, but mostly Ups,
of working for smaller biotech and pharma companies
Wednesday April 10th, 12:00-1:30pm, 1111 Genetics-Biotechnology Center Auditorium.
Panelists will discuss their experiences transitioning from academia to smaller,
independent biotech companies
• Is small biotech right for you and which attributes do they want?
• Finding the right company – things to consider and research
• Start-ups vs. Established vs. Niche Market biotechs
• Career prospects: risks and benefits of joining a small biotech
• You’re the expert – How communication to a multi-disciplinary audience is key
Panel discussion followed by informal networking with lunch
Register and submit questions here.