- Competition will be part of the 2017 UW-Madison Postdoctoral Research Symposium (plans are underway, more details forthcoming), being held Sept 22 in the Genetics-Biotechnology Center.
- Open to UW-Madison postdocs from all disciplines.
- Abstract must be 250 words or less and tailored toward a general audience.
- Those selected will present a 5 minute research talk.
- Winner will receive a grant for future conference travel.
- August 1, 2017 at 5pm CST.
Contact for Questions:
- Kayla Pate (email@example.com).
Download, print, and circulate this flyer across campus and spread the word to your fellow postdocs.